10.09.2007
Babysit
For the first time since we moved here, I got to babysit. But technically it didn't count because my brothers and sister came with me. We had a great time. The family has 2 boys and a girl. They played on the trampoline almost all night. I had to tell them a million times that they needed to come eat dinner. They finally came in and ate and then went right back outside to play. They came inside for the night and played until their parents came home. Their youngest little boy is 3 and he is so cute. Every time we are over there he says we can't leave. I finally said he needed to come home with me. I didn't think he would take me up on it. He got in the car, got his seat belt on and shut the door. He was ready to go home with me. His mother had to pry him out of the car while he was crying, and screaming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment