
I was remembering this day and where I was at 7 years ago. I was in 7th grade and it happened during passing period. I only saw a few minutes of what happened on the television. The teachers did not want to distract from what we were learning. Then later on that day I went to the orthodontist. The orthodontist had the TV on in his waiting room and we were watching it while we waited. I remember my dad calling my mom and telling her that she needed to fill the van with gas because it was going to probably be in short supply. When we got to the gas station everybody and their dog was there and we waited in line forever.

I was just thinking about friends that did not have television, radio, or magazines for such reasons on September 11. They did not know what had happen on 9/11, somebody had to call them. They did not know the impact on what exactly happened to the city of New York and the world. Some people need to get into the real world and know what is exactly going on in the world.
I am so glad that they finished a Memorial at the Pentagon.


No comments:
Post a Comment