2.18.2009
Scared
A couple of days ago I was coming home from school about 8:00 at night. I was turning into my neighborhood and going down the street and I live far enough into the neighborhood that everybody elses turns way before my street. Well I think that this person was following me long before me turning into my neighborhood. Once I got to my street he was still behind me. I knew that I couldn't go to my house because I didn't want him to know where I lived, plus I didn't know what he would do if I got out of the car. So I turned onto a street off of mine and the car was still following me and I turned again and he still followed me and turned again and still following me. So I went back on the main road out of my neighborhood and finally the car wasn't really close to me and the car finally turned and stopped following me. If the car would have kept following me I guess I would have gone to the police station about 10 miles away from home. This would be the second time I have been followed. I sure hope it doesn't happen again or that I have a phone (hint dad I need a phone) to have my brother follow the person and get a license plate number or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is scary!
Creepy- be careful, admittedly good thinking!
Post a Comment