10.06.2014

Hailey's High School Graduation

She did it!   She graduated.  Where did the time go?  I remember when I used to put her in the baby swing and she would stay there for hours.  That was the only way I got anything done.  She won't fit in that swing anymore.  But boy are we proud of her and all she has done over the years and all she has accomplished.  WAY TO GO HAILEY!!!!!!!

Jumping for joy.



My two girls graduated the same year.  Don't they look like twins?






Proud momma!


Proud parents!



Her graduation was at Energy Solutions where the Jazz play basketball.


Here is her name in lights!  Your 5 minutes of glory.


They did a slide show on the JumboTron and there she is with her Bell Choir.


Walking in - can you spot her?


All the graduates after they walked in.


After she got her diploma




Wow she did it. Watch out world, here she comes!!!!!!


No comments: