2.18.2008

Babysitting

I have a started a babysitting job. I babysit for 2 days a week. She has 4 kids ages: 8, 6, 2, 1. I only have the two younger ones most of the day since the older ones are in school. I am having a hard time working from 8 am to about 6 pm (long days). But it's good because I only do that long of a day once a week. But she lives a 1/2 hour away.



Well now the babysitting job is done. The mother has quit working and decided to stay home with her kids. The job only lasted a month or so. It's probably a good thing since her kids were out of control and her house was a pig sty. I would have tried to clean it, but I didn't know where to put half the stuff away. She had crap everywhere all over the floor. Money just laying around, dog poop everywhere. They weren't a poor family either. They just moved into a brand new humongous house.

No comments: