10.06.2008

Kansas City TEMPLE

Did you hear - the greater Kansas City area will be getting a temple. We were so excited to be getting a temple in the area. Mom was so excited she was jumping for joy. We normally would have to travel to the St. Louis temple and it would be a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive just one way. Our stake president has been praying and saying that we would get a temple in the area soon. I guess I just didn't realize how soon. I thought it would be years down the road. We are all grateful for the temple and the many blessings it will bring in our life. According to the church web site it says it will be in Clay County which is near Liberty. If that is the case it will only be about 30 minutes away. Hopefully it won't take too long to be built so we can enjoy it while we are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! This is Sarah White. Not sure if you remember me but tell your mom hi! CUTE blog!! Cant believe how grown up you guys are!

www.onebighappyfamilyof5.blogspot.com