Well there is no picture for this post. I forgot the camera, but we still had fun. We went down to Warrensburg for the UCM homecoming parade. We missed a little bit at the beginning. I saw some friends that I went to high school with in the parade. Then I saw a friend that I hadn't seen in long time and didn't know where she was. She has a baby and a boyfriend and a nose ring. She was in a hurry and didn't seem like she wanted to talk, afraid I would ask too many questions. We had a great time.
Later that night Mom and I went to choir concert at a small church. It was a small version of an opera. It was called Opera; The Good, The Bad, and The Silly. Elmer Fudd and Brunehilde hosted the concert. Then there was 2 songs done by a former student from my school. He is now making it big in the opera community. He sang Nessun dorma from Turandot, and La donne e mobile from Rigoletto. He sounded just like the opera guy that is famous for singing these songs. He brought the house down. I put Nessun dorma down in the playlist at the bottom of the page so you could hear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment