11.04.2008

Voted First time

I just finished voting today. First time. It was a thrill. The lady asked me if it was my first time voting YES. Is it because I don't look like I am old enough? I am 19 almost 20. Someday I will like that I look young. Anyways. Mom and I thought we would have to stand in line forever. We brought a book just in case, but nobody was there. It only took about 5 minutes. Middle of the afternoon is the best time to vote. My mom prepared me how to vote on the different propositions. She told me when in doubt to vote republican. If I were to vote for the other man and told my dad I would not be living in the same house, or I couldn't tell my dad. Luckily I still have a place to live. And now the political ads are finally over. Bring on the Christmas ads.

No comments: