Evan set up the van so when the kids came to door they would see the van all decked out. There was loud scary music being played as they walked up to the door. You could hear it for quite a ways away. Mom overheard someone saying that we had a spook alley at our house. Hailey (Hannah Montana) and Andrew (Harry Potter) went out with mom and got some candy then later I joined them. They got a ton of candy. After we got home I had to show Evan some cool houses, (and we had to go to the house that gave out full size candy bars) so Evan and I went trick-or-treating. I hadn't gone in a couple of years. It was a fun night. My feet hurt after walking so much. We had great weather that day, up in the 70's . Great.
No comments:
Post a Comment