12.29.2008

Christmas Tree


We finally got a tree. I think we are the last ones in the whole town to get our tree. It wasn't until the Friday before Christmas. We always seem to get it later and later. This year we were cutting it close. We always wait for dad and then we get tired of waiting for him, so we just go ahead and get it. IT has to be real. No fake ones. My mom is getting to point of buying a fake tree becasue it takes my dad so long. But dad won't allow a fake one in the house. He is usually busy: we have to get it at night or on the weekends and they go by so fast.

Here's looking down on the tree from the loft


I usually decorate it by myself specially the lights. Then Hailey and Andrew help with the ornaments. Evan helped me put the lights on by taking the other end of the strand and taking it up on the loft and then I would put it into the tree. It worked well and went fast. Thanks Evan.Here is the tree all decorated

No comments: