We spent Thanksgiving with just our family. I got up early to watch the Macy's Parade and everyone else soon joined me. We had a nice breakfast together. Then I helped dress the turkey. For the first time I made a PIE. I made an Apple-Raspberry Slab Pie. I got the recipe from Martha Stewart. I made it from scratch and it was delicious. We didn't eat when mom wanted to because the turkey took forever to cook. Needless to say we were starving. We had a great day.
Thankful:
FaMiLY, GrAnDpAReNts, fRiEnDs, hOuSe to live in, the GosPeL in my life, sChOoL (I know right now I hate it, but once I am done I will be grateful), to be able to play the PiANo, kIDs (I love to babysit but need to find a babysitting job), Evan-for the cookey thing he says, Hailey-for the actions she does, Andrew-for his ongoing mind that never stops, Mom-for the things she does around here and what she does for me, Dad-for his weird cookey sense of humor and the projects he does around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment