This happened during Christmas break and I thought this was amazing. Evan read a book. You might not think this to be amazing, but Evan doesn't read and wants nothing to do with books. He can count on one hand how many books he has read in his life. He got started on the Twilight series books. He read the first book (Twilight) in a month and then he got the 2nd book for Christmas and read that book in less than a week.
AMAZING!
2 comments:
Good job Evan! I was the same way until Twilight came along! Now I love to read! Im actually reading 3books right now. Not b/c I have to but b/c I love to read now! Enjoy those last 2 books!
We haven't been able to find the last two in paper back. SO he stopped until he finds the others.
Post a Comment