8.03.2009

{What would you do for a free meal............}

....we would dress up like a cow to get a free meal at Chick-fil-a. It was Cow Appreciation day at Chick-fil-a. We decided last minute to do this. It took us about an hour to completely get all the spots on. And we didn't have black paper so we had black markers and we were coloring white paper. By the time we were done my dad had found a huge stack of black paper...now that we were all done.

By the time we got to Chick-fil-a we were so embarrassed because we didn't see many other people there dressed up. When we got in there some lady came up to us and said
that we were cute. There were a couple of other families dressed up, but we were the only ones that dressed from head to toe. Some people only had spots on their shirt and that was it. I think dad was so glad he was sick, so we didn't make him dress up. But he had fun laughing at us.

So we dressed up like a freaks and got 5 free meals. We didn't have to pay a cent and it was really good food. We had never been there before, but we would go back.

This is us putting on the spots and coloring spots. I even sacrificed some scrapbook paper for this.This is the herd and I realized that wow I am short.

Now we are grazing cowsNow we look stupid, I'm done.

3 comments:

Emily Lurker said...

Thanks!!!!

Camara said...

Your family is so fun! I love that you do the blog for the entire family. You do a good job! And yes, Chick-fil-a is soooooo yummy! I wish we had one closer. I crave it sometimes!

Emily Lurker said...

Thanks! Thanks!!
Believe me I only highlight the fun stuff. this was the only fun we had this summer and it lasted about 2 hours.
I do have fun doing the blog. It is time consuming and sometimes hard to keep up to date. But it is all worth it.
Thanks! Thanks:)))