11.06.2009

{Halloween 2009}

To me Halloween seemed to go by really fast. If you blinked it was gone. We didn't go to the church activity because we weren't there (I will tell you later). So we cut the pumpkins the day before and the day of. Hailey was a 50's girl with a poodle skirt and Andrew was a scary villian (hand me down from Evan) of some sort. Evan and I decided to go trick-or-treating but no pictures. I dressed up in my jammies with curlers and slippers and Evan was a paper boy. He used his paper carrier bag to hold his candy. Clever.I know this isn't the greatest picture but it is there so you could see the costumes.

Andrew's pumpkin

Andrew's other pumpkin-Mario

Emily's pumpkin- Mr. Incredible Evan's pumpkin- ghost from Casper


Hailey's pumpkin-friendly pumpkin


This was the front of the house to greet the friendly trick-or-treaters
On the front porch. Evan enjoyed decorating the house for all the trick-or-treaters. He was still doing it as the trick-or-treaters were arriving.


Down by the garage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun night! Those pumpkins are awesome!