3.23.2010

{Where have we been?}

No where really.  I just haven't been up to blogging and not much has happened in the last 2 months.  The other reason is my dads computer crashed and that is where all the pictures are stored. My computer stores some pictures on it, but it is full so I need to empty the pictures on to a CD to free up space on my computer. So these are the reasons I haven't blogged lately. 
In the last 2 months we painted the hallway that goes downstrairs.  We have had alot of snow and some snow days.  Evan, Hailey, and Andrew went to the local hockey game and had a blast. (pictures coming soon)
 Me and Evan were able to go to Chance Pinkston's (going on a mission to Argentina) farewell in Warrensburg.  I am so glad that I was able to attend, and to see some of our friends in Warrensburg. Some people I would smile at that I remember and they wouldn't smile back.  I don't know if they didn't recognize me or what, but I haven't changed in 3 years.
 Evan and I were able to attend a fireside with the one and only ELDER BEDNAR.  It was totally awesome to see him in person, and to hear his view on some topics.  He did it a little different instead of just talking to us he had the audience ask questions and he answered them.  Some one from the Seventies was with him. I can't remember his name.  I wish I had a question to ask.  One person asked a question and then Elder Bednar asked her if he answered it and she replied that she just wanted to call home and tell her parents that she talked to an apostle.  Oh my. 
We watched the Winter Olympics and totally loved them.  I am such a big watcher of Olympics.  I watched every hour of them.  My favorites sports are speed skating, snowboarding, ice skating, skiing, hockey, long track skating, Pretty much all of them.  It isn't very fun to watch the cross country, and the long jump, I watched when the USA competed, but after that it was kind of boring.  I was also cheering for the Canada side and was really happy for them and all the gold they won.  After all the scenery from Vancouver I want to live there or definately visit some day, it is so beautiful there.    They were over too fast.
Lately I have been trying to ride my bike every day.  My neighborhood is too hilly and it is rough to ride up those hills.  Each day it is still hard but hopefully it will get easier (the hills don't help)   I try to get somebody to go with me.  Evan was going with me for a little while but he hurt himself, (he self diagnosed himself with a bruised rib, but he wasn't doing anything but sleeping - he is doing better).  Anyways Hailey has been going with me and she hates the hills just as much as I do.
This last week I had spring break.  I didn't do much, I had homework to do and just relaxed.
Mom, Evan, and I have been looking for a job.  I have had no luck so far.  Evan was the closest to coming to a job.  He had two interviews at a photograhpy place in the mall, but they ended up not hiring him.  I started looking in the mall and turned a bunch of applications in and they are still hiring,  but they have never called me. Then I  put my name into a few babysitting websites but nobody has even answered me.  I am perfect for the job.  Mom did some survey stuff and then put her name into a bunch of places but no luck.  I can't wait for the job market to get better, hopefully soon, maybe. 
Andrew has been working on his cup stacking after school.  The tournment is this weekend.
My dad  back in November over Thanksgiving break to be exact decided to grow a beard.  He ended up shaving it off after Christmas. I think it was because his brother had a beard when we went to California in October and I think that started it all.  These are the pictures of the shaving process. He did shave off the mustache too.  He is a clean shaven man now.

No comments: