4.09.2011

Blizzard!

For those of you who are experiencing winter still in April I thought I would let you enjoy our blizzard pictures as well.  These pictures are from a few months back and since we are enjoying 90 degree weather right now, I thought it was a perfect time to post these.  I grew up in Idaho and so I am used to alot of snow, and this winter has been one like I remember having when I was a kid. The kind that makes you glad you have a roof over your head and a warm bed at night.  The kind where you are glad you have nowhere to go but around the nice warm fire.  We were in a state of emergency and nobody was going anywhere for several days.  But boy did the kids have fun playing in it since school was cancelled. Just enjoy the pictures as we bask in our sunshine.






This is when I wish we had a garage that we could use for putting cars in it.

Now that it is warmer outside that sure looks kind of cool.
Evan's car almost got buried.



The kids made a cave.

This is the kids couch they made.
This is how the kids enjoy their snow days!!!!!!!

No comments: