7.24.2012

Easter

I have never been one to be on top of things and ahead of schedule.  So fitting to my nature we are several months behind.  This is why you are getting Easter pictures in July.  Just think about it I don't send Christmas cards out until January.  One of these days I am going to get my life organized and be ahead of myself.  But I don't want to scare anyone.  So I will just stay the way I am.  My favorite quote is "a day late and a dollar short". The story of our lives.The kids had fun painting Easter eggs as they always do.  One of their favorite things to do.



Look how cute they look in their Easter clothes. We celebrated a week late since Emily was still at school the weekend of Easter.  But the kids were troopers and didn't care as long as they got to do the same things like paint eggs, Easter egg hunt, Easter baskets, etc.
Hay the sun is bright.  Yes, Andrew is almost taller than Emily.  Happy Easter to all.

No comments: