5.20.2009

Jewelry

This semester I took a Jewelry Class. At first I thought it was going to be all about beads and things. Well it had to do more with metal than anything.
This was the first project it was called a "THING". It turned into a refrigerator magnet.This was the second project called the "DREAM" It had to be based upon a dream. I cheated and made up one.

This would be the hammer effect on the metal
I saudered the two pieces together I saudered this one but it looks ugly
This has just a black patina on it.


I saudered this piece too.
This one I stamped on the E's

I attached the 2 swirls together with a button
I did the musical staff on this one because the blue and copper swirls I did looked liked a treble clef. Here are the treble clefs. When I copied them out of a book they didn't look like a treble clef. It was only after someone else pointed them out to me.We had to use a repurposed object. And I used a lawn ornamentThis is the finished product. I really wanted to make something that I could actually wear.

No comments: