While grandma was here we went to Omaha, Nebraska to have a mini church tour. We went to Winter Quarters Visitor Center.


Nauvoo Temple

Everywhere Grandma goes she always some how finds somebody she knows. We were in there for about 10 minutes and she found people she knew. The man here she found out that they were distant relatives. I thought this was cool that grandma found that man that she was related to. It is truly a small world. My mom took her to Liberty Jail and she found a relative of her neighbors.




2 comments:
Thank you for blogging about your family. It is a nice and easy way to stay in touch. I loved your pictures and historical references. I taught Utah History to 7th graders and many of those locations were important places in the westward migration.
Camille Bushman
Thanks for checking out my blog. I glad to see that people are actually checking the blog. I do love the history.
Post a Comment