6.12.2009

{One early monday morning}

This is the car I drive to school and somebody shot a pellet through the window. We found the pellet inside the car. It happened during the late night/early morning. We do not know who did it. We reported it to the police. We were able to get it fixed later that day and all is good. Not a great way to start my first day of summer school. I did not know that glass could shatter into that many small pieces with only 1 pellet. It took forever to clean up. Luckily it was only the window that was damaged. We think others in our neighborhood were hit as well. Too bad the police can't find weezles like this. The neighbor said she went walking that morning and found alot of pellets up the street near an empty field.

They found this in the car. The policeman is holding it.




5 comments:

Camara said...

ugg....vandals! Hate them!

Emily Lurker said...

I do too. Would they just get a life and leave us innocent people alone.

The Asay Family said...

That is too bad! Our car was stolen and taken for a joy-ride once when we lived in Warrensburg. Those people just don't think!

Emily Lurker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Lurker said...

Sara
I guess that you got your car back.