6.14.2010

{Emily Concert}

Here is my choir concert.  The theme of the concert was traveling from different lands such as under the sea, land of kansas city, and land of disney. 

That is me in the black dress on the right side toward the back by Rapunzel (let down your hair)


You can't see me because Bippity Boppity Boo pointing hat was in my way.

I don't have hands!

I sure do love this choir.  I wish I had joined as soon as I started school, that way I could have been in it longer. I am sure going to miss it seeing that I am moving in August.  It was so much fun.  It was so much better than high school choir.  You didn't have all the drama or gossip and just got right down to business.  The choir went through a bunch of bumps, but that just made the choir better.  I love that we said a prayer before each concert,  even though we weren't a religious group we still said them.

2 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

Where are you moving in Aug? It is really fun to be a part of a choir- I miss those days!

Emily Lurker said...

I am moving to Idaho to go to BYU-I and will living at my grandma's house. Not my family just me.