These are Evan's Senior Pictures that I took. I am pretty proud of them. I would love to be able to do this as a business. Evan and I thought that we could go into business together - Evan do the editing and I take the pictures or visa versa. That would be the best thing for us job seekers, but the only down side is that we don't know that many people so that kind of stops us in our tracks. We need to get our name out there. Plus we would not be able to do this miles apart. We even decided on the name for the business E&E Photography. You can see the logo at the bottom of the inviation. Evan took his friends graduation pictures and made $100. So if any of you bloggers need any photographs taken, E&E Photography is here for you. My dream would be to be a mom and take photographs on the side.
This is the inviation for Evan's graduation.
These photos were all taken at a local walking trail near our house.
These railroad photos all turned out really good. I think these are a favorite of mine.
I have always wanted to do a jumping picture and I finally got my chance. Awesome.
The clouds weren't like that - Evan played with the lighting.
These groups of photos were taken at the old part of the town of Independence. Which after doing some photo shoots for school has become my favorite place to take pictures. This one is absolutely the best picture.(my personal opinion)
King of the World!
Evan with all his Converse. If you don't know him, Evan loves Converses and loves to match his Converse with his shirts. And if he doesn't have Converse to match his shirt then he doesn't want to wear it. Crazy I know.
This one was my idea to put in a circle and the one above was Evan's idea. Which one do you think is better? The one on the bottom - right!!!
Pretty good one too.
So if you know anybody that needs pictures taken for a special occasion let us know. We will make you a great deal.




















1 comment:
Nice work Emily- they are all great pics! Congrats Evan on graduating, and we love your shoes!
Post a Comment