This May I graduated with my Associate of Arts. It has nothing to do with Art, it is just a general study degree.
Not the best picture but it is a before marching in picture in the hallway.
This is the choir that I am part of. They were singing for the graduation.
Here we are entering the auditorium.
If you can see the little person entering the choir below well that would be me. It was a llittle embarassing. I was the only person in the choir that was graduating. I asked the choir director when I should go up and she told me to come up on the stage as soon as I walked in. Then I talked to the student advisor and he told me to wait until everyone was in. So I combined both of their advice and waited until almost everyone was in and that was hard because I could hardly see the end of the line. Then I thought I was going to be sitting on the other side so that freaked me out. I didn't like walking in front of everyone.
We sang The Star Spangled Banner and Swing Low.
These pictures are for prosperity to prove the I graduated. They are definately not the best. I hate the gowns that we have to wear. They are not the most flattering for anybody.You can never see my hands.
Jumping picture, but I can't jump very high and I look like a dork.
Here is a another funny picture. I now have a blue face.
I will talk about my future plans in another post.
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment