8.30.2010

{4th of July}

This year we were able to attend the city fireworks on the 4th of July.  The city puts a firework show next to our church and the Independence visitors center.  Evan wanted to get really close and well he got close.  We were so close and the wind was blowing in our direction that we got debris from the fireworks.  There was a guy as he was leaving  had a spark on his back.  The fireworks were great and lasted a really long time.


Well I tried to load a video and it didn't work.  I'm not sure what is happening because I have tried other videos before and they haven't work and I don't know what to do.  Does anybody out there in blog land know what I am doing wrong?
Dad bought this firework that was really long and loud.  He wanted to tease his brother because he can't shoot off fireworks where he lives.  So he had his brother on the phone and the firework went off. It was pretty funny.  It lasted forever.


My favorite.


Playing with the sparklers and the camera and this is what you get.


Really cool picture!


No comments: